The most renowned and sought advanced course is the MBA in India. Indian MBA universities are widely sought after by students worldwide. After a bachelor’s or graduate degree, this course is pursued. Nearly every graduate is considering an MBA today. In India, the MBA is a relaxing and remunerative profession. To fulfill these MBA aspirants’ aspirations, India has plenty of good colleges, and some are the best globally. All the colleges which come to mind when you think of the best MBA placement university are listed here. Have a look at the top MBA universities in India with their respective placement data tailor-made for you:-
The number one management school in the country is IIM Ahmedabad. IIM Ahmedabad MBA university in India runs two years of full-time PGP and PGP-FABM programs. It is an independent institution administered by the IIMA Society, founded under the Societies Act and run by a Board of Governors formed by the IIMA Society. Top national and international icons, CEOs, best sellers, bureaucrats, deans, and directors of top academic institutions are among the IIM Ahmedabad alumni. It is considered by many to be the best MBA placement university among the Indian business schools.
- One of India’s top-ranked management institutions is IIM Ahmedabad.
- IIMA became the country’s first business school to be awarded EQUIS accreditation in 2008.
- IIM Ahmedabad case studies are referenced and presented in the classrooms of the world’s top MBA college.
- IIM Ahmedabad has a unique admission process that requires students with a lower CAT percentile from different academic backgrounds to be admitted. Even after scoring less than 90 percentile in the CAT test, several non-engineers and students from Arts, Commerce, and other diverse academic backgrounds have found admission to IIM Ahmedabad.
- Complete programme fees payable by PGP students at IIM Ahmedabad are Rs 23,00,000/- (including Rs.16,99,000/- tuition fees).
- Personal expenditures onboarding, commute, clothes, and laundry are additional.
- After making inflation changes, the total program fees for the 2020-2022 batch may rise further by 5 to 7 percent.
- IIM Ahmedabad follows the ‘Dream Campus Application’ Placement process principle that enables students to select their sectors and functions. More than 125 companies engaged in the placement phase in 2019.
- Average (Domestic) salary: Rs.24.45 Lakhs
- Maximum (Domestic) Salary: Rs.72.00 Lakhs
- Average (International) salary: Rs.48.92 Lakhs
- (International) Highest Salary: Rs.66.45 Lakhs
- IIM Ahmedabad regularly appears in the list of best Indian MBA universities.
Established in 1973 in India’s high-technology capital, IIM Bangalore is one of India’s top three management institutes. When searching for the best MBA placement university within India, this college should definitely be on your list. It is located close to some of the country’s leading corporate houses, ranging from information technology to consumer product firms, giving it the added benefit of combining practical experience with classroom awareness.
IIM Bangalore offers a variety of MBA, Executive Management Education, and Management Doctoral Programmes. IIM Bangalore has main alliances and collaborations for women’s entrepreneurship with Goldman Sachs, with the Michael and Susan Dell Foundation for non-profit incubation, and scaling up with NITI Aayog.
- IIM Bangalore, a reputed international accreditation body, is accredited by EQUIS.
- The B-school in the MHRD NIRF 2020 Rankings is ranked #2 among the top 100 B-schools in India.
- IIM Bangalore offers massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) through edX
- Instead of postgraduate diplomas, IIMB now grants MBA degrees.
- MBA, MBA Business Analytics admission is based on the CAT / GMAT score
- In Shortlisting, real cut-offs go beyond the 97 CAT percentile
- Shortlisted candidates have to go through the method of WAT and PI
- Academics, Work Ex & Accomplishments are given more significant weightage
MBA Fee for two years is Rs.23,20,000
- Record of High Placement
- Domestic Average Package up to Rs.26.18 lakhs
- The International Average Package was Rs.32.10 lakhs.
- Number of offers from overseas: 18
- Max participating students in IIMB Placement 2020: 428
- Amount of recruiters: 120 Recruiters
- Amount of offers presented: 518
- Number of PPOs generated: 216
- With 26 offers, Accenture emerged as the top recruiter.
In November 1961, the Government of India founded IIM Calcutta as the first National Institute for Post-Graduate Studies and Research in Management. The B-school has gained a global reputation for delivering high-quality education in management, it is in fact one of the top MBA universities in India. Its postgraduate and doctoral level programs, executive training programs, research, and consultancy activities have played a pioneering role in professionalizing Indian management.
- IIM Calcutta has three crowns. It has received three international AACSB, AMBA, and EQUIS accreditations and is the only B-school with these three accreditations.
- Listed 3 in NIRF 2019 MHRD, Govt of India rankings among the top 100 B-schools
- There are 85 affiliate institutions in IIM Calcutta worldwide.
- The pioneer of the foreign student exchange program in 1999 was IIM Calcutta.
- The CAT is the compulsory entry test for admission to IIM Calcutta
- The minimum cut-off CAT score is 85 percentile, while the real cut-off can go as high as 98 percentile in the final selection round shortlist.
- Candidates must appear in the WAT and PI rounds after shortlisting.
- Based on success in the CAT test, WAT & PI, academics, work experience, and other criteria, the final admission offer is made.
The 2020-22 PGDM fee is Rs.22,60,000
- Average Salary: Rs.25,36,000
- Highest Salary: Rs.75,00,000
Xavier School of Management (XLRI), Jamshedpur, is a premier private management institute in India regarded as one of the best Indian MBA universities, with its placements records every year being among the topmost in the list of MBA colleges with the best placements within India. In 1949, Fr Quinn Enright, S.J., founded one of the oldest management institutes in Jamshedpur’s ‘Steel City.’ XLRI Business College Jamshedpur has grown over the last six decades into an internationally renowned top-ranking business management school with an extensive portfolio of management programs and academic publications. XLRI graduates are scattered all over the world and, through their organizations, have shown responsible business leadership.
- The AACSB and AMBA Accredited B-school is XLRI Jamshedpur. XLRI also won accreditation from the National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
- XLRI is a B-school with a high score. The NIRF Ranking 2019 has won All India rank 7, ranked 3 in the MBAUniverse.com ranking. In other rankings too, similar high places have been awarded.
- The placement record is 100 percent. Average salaries shot up to Rs. 22.35 lakhs in Placement 2019
- XLRI has a broad base of favorably positioned graduates spread around the globe in top businesses.
- XLRI includes services for Business Management (PGDM-BM), Human Resource Management (PGDM-HRM), and the General Management Program (PGDM-GM). For admission to its flagship program, the B-school conducts and accepts the XAT score.
In the heart of India’s financial center, Mumbai, Bharatiya VidyaBhavan’s S P Jain Institute of Management and Research (SPJIMR) is a leading school of management, top college for MBA in India. SPJIMR is part of the BharatiyaVidyaBhavan and operates with entrepreneurial agility as an independent institute. It consistently ranks among India’s top ten leadership institutes and also features in the category of MBA colleges with the best placements in the country.
- The institute obtained the prestigious AACSB accreditation in 2018.
- Just 5 percent of the world’s schools have earned AACSB Accreditation.
- SPJIMR’s position in the global and national rankings has gradually improved. The institute has won 3 AACSB and AMBA Global Innovation Awards and has received numerous awards at the national level.
- The campus is equipped with all the latest amenities of a world-class educational institution, including living facilities, cafeterias, classrooms, and learning centers, including a library, IT center, theater, and wireless 24×7 connectivity.
- The campus also boasts a pool, Cultural Centre, Botanical Garden, YogKutir, and Holistic Health Sciences Institute. It has 250 plant species and 72 bird species on its grounds, making it a delight for naturalists.
Thus, these are the top Indian MBA universities and we hope you find your dream MBA college among them soon!