Get Ahead with a High CIBIL Score: The Top Factors to Address
1. Payment history: Late or missed payments can negatively impact a score.
2. Credit utilization: A high balance relative to the credit limit can lower a score.
3. Length of credit history: A longer credit history can help to improve a score.
4. Credit inquiries: Too many recent credit inquiries can lower a score.
5. Outstanding debt: High levels of outstanding debt can lower a score.
To know the effective ways to Improve your Cibil Score